Do you look for the best location to set up a business? If so Singapore is an ideal location. It is the perfect place for world businesses to site their headquarters. Are you willing to register a company in Singapore? One can easily register your business in Singapore. This location provides a wide choice of premises for business owners. In this article, we have explained how to incorporate a company in Singapore. We will advise you the procedure of registering a Singapore business.
Before you register a business in order to start your company in Singapore, you need to understand that there are two types of companies such as public and private. While the public companies are listed on the SGX which usually have more than 50 employees. The private companies are not listed on the SGX which have a maximum of 50 members. The 注册新加坡公司 differs from local resident and a foreigner. Therefore the paperwork, process and needs also different.
Know about your customer process
Know your customer process refers to due diligence activities which all synchronized companies must do to determine relevant details from their customers for doing business with them. This is a very important process. Therefore everyone who is incorporating a business in Singapore is required to pass to KYC procedure. This is essential to measure and ensure that every one which has a business in Singapore. The procedure of conducting a KYC search is effective, easy and genuine.
Company registration process
The A1 company setup Singapore will provide necessary business registration process in their website, so make use of it to. Before the registration, the entire business unit in Singapore must obey with the regulatory provision of the Singapore companies act. All the companies must have one resident director in Singapore. It is very essential for all our clients to pass their KYC process because it determines the incorporation of the business and the registration of the business bank account.
- Be it a foreign individual or a local occupant who requirements to do a Singapore business registration with the meaning to reposition. Below are the things to keep in mind before registration:
- The minimum of one local director is mandatory. If this is not satisfied, your company will be registered as an offshore.
- It can be an individual or corporate entity, the local, as well as foreign shareholding, is allowed. The shareholder and director can be the same of various people.
- The address you register for a company must be physical commercial and business address but not a post office box.
The secretary you choose must be experienced & qualified as well as Singapore resident.
The scope of Singapore incorporation service
The a1corp provide reliable incorporation services which are mentioned below:
- Name reservation and check
- Preparation of memorandum
- Preparation of registration forms
- Resolution to open a bank account
- Preparation of fulfillment business